Cisco has released security updates for vulnerabilities affecting Industrial Network Director (IND), Modeling Labs, StarOS Software, and BroadbandWorks Network Server. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
Therefore,BTCIRT recommended users and administrators to review the following advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- Industrial Network Director cisco-sa-ind-CAeLFk6V
- Modeling Labs cisco-sa-cml-auth-bypass-4fUCCeG5
- IOS and IOS XE cisco-sa-20170629-snmp
- StarOS cisco-sa-staros-ssh-privesc-BmWeJC3h
- BroadWorks Network Server cisco-sa-bw-tcp-dos-KEdJCxLs