Intel has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to gain escalation of privileges.
Therefore, Bhutan Computer Incident Response Team recommends users and administrators to review the following Intel advisories and apply the necessary updates or workarounds:
- Data Migration Software Advisory INTEL-SA-00327
- PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software Advisory INTEL-SA-00338
- Driver and Support Assistant Advisory INTEL-SA-00344
- Modular Server Compute Module Advisory INTEL-SA-00351
- Binary Configuration Tool for Windows Advisory INTEL-SA-00359
- NUC Firmware Advisory INTEL-SA-00363