Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Cisco products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
Therefore, Bhutan Computer Incident Response Team recommends users and administrators to review the following Cisco Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Cisco FXOS and NX-OS Software Cisco Fabric Services Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-fxos-nxos-cfs-dos-
- Cisco Nexus 3000 and 9000 Series Switches Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-n3n9k-priv-escal-
- Cisco NX-OS Software Data Management Engine Remote Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-nxos-dme-rce-cbE3nhZS
- Cisco NX-OS Software Border Gateway Protocol Multicast VPN Session Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-nxosbgp-mvpn-dos-
- Cisco NX-OS Software Border Gateway Protocol Multicast VPN Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-