Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in Cisco products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system. For updates addressing lower severity vulnerabilities see the Cisco Security Advisories page.
Therefore, Bhutan Computer Incident Response Team recommends users and administrators to review the following Cisco Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Jabber for Windows Message Handling Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-jabber-UyTKCPGg
- Enterprise NFV Infrastructure Software File Overwrite Vulnerability cisco-sa-nfvis-file-overwrite-
- Jabber for Windows Protocol Handler Command Injection Vulnerability cisco-sa-jabber-vY8M4KGB
- IOS XR Authenticated User Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-iosxr-cli-privescl-
- IOS XR Software Authenticated User Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-iosxr-LJtNFjeN